Welcome to my Obsession!! Saying "I LOVE nail polish" is an understatement! Here you will find nail polish swatches along with my "two cents worth"! I will also show pictures of my "hauls" or online purchases, and what I thought of the suppliers I used.

**Please note this is still, very much, a work in progress and I am new at this blogging thing.**

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Miss Bossy Pants - Sephora by OPI Glee Collection



Good Morning Ladies!  OMG!  I now have 19 followers and most of you are people I have never met! Thank you so much for joining!  I expected close friends and family, but this is awesome!  As you may already know, I will be having  two draws for a bottle of OPI Nail Polish on March 17th. Why the 17th?   It's my birthday and I can do what I want to!! LOL! I'm not sure of the colors yet, but I promise they will be from either the Katy Perry or Texas Collections.  Maybe even a Black Shatter!

Last night I swatched "Miss Bossy Pants" from the Sephora by OPI Glee Collection.  "Miss Bossy Pants" is a Purple-Pink Duo-Chrome polish that was opaque in two coats.  As with the other colors from the Glee Collection, the dry time was a little longer than usual.  I also decided to add a little texture with the Black Shatter.  To get this look, I waited for the polish to dry for over an hour and placed Scotch tape on a diagonal. I then applied the Black Shatter and peeled off the tape.  I used tape rather than french tip guides because the guides tend to leave a sticky residue on the nail or peel the polish right off.  Not Cool!! 




On Tuesday, I received one of my orders from Spa Boutique! I wanted to try the other well-known polish brands out there, as well as the highly recommended "Seche Vite" top coat.  The Two bottles of Zoya are Sarah and Valerie.  The SpaRitual polishes, which are vegan, are Twinkle, Reveal Yourself and Optical Illusion. As always with Spa Boutique, my order included some samples.  I also heard from them regarding the Black Shatter and they were mailed Friday! FINALLY!  Well, that's all for now dear readers and may the polish be with you!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love it! you're going to do fantastic, our town needs this!

    ReplyDelete