Welcome to my Obsession!! Saying "I LOVE nail polish" is an understatement! Here you will find nail polish swatches along with my "two cents worth"! I will also show pictures of my "hauls" or online purchases, and what I thought of the suppliers I used.

**Please note this is still, very much, a work in progress and I am new at this blogging thing.**

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MEGA HAUL from Sephora!! YAY!!


It's finally here!! My order from Sephora!! I bought 15 bottles of nail polish in total.  I bought the seven full size bottles from the Glee Collection (Sephora by OPI), two from the Urban Ballerina and 6 that were on sale for $5 USD.  I also received the Hello Kitty Perfume, Iphone case and samples for FREE! Sephora is AWESOME! They offer the option to have your items gift bagged for free (pictured below), so needless to say I always get the bag!  I could have ordered the Glee minis and would have had two more colors that are exclusive to the mini set but a mini is torture for me!  I would have fallen in love with the two colors and not have been able to get full size bottles! It would have been tragic!  I also had the other colors and it was kind of a waste of money!  The Urban Ballerina Collection is really pretty and I may order the other colors.  The two I have are "Shiny Dancer" and "Who's Spinning Tonight". This collection reminds my of the movie "Black Swan", which I loved!  The $5 polishes are "Shopping Frenzy", "Club Scene Queen", "Run With It", "Caribbean Cocktail", "IM Beauty" and "Cab Fare".  I am so happy with all of them!  Thanks for visiting and may the polish be with you!!



Post 2 of 2 - Please have a look at The One That Got Away - OPI Katy Perry Collection that I also posted today!

No comments:

Post a Comment