Welcome to my Obsession!! Saying "I LOVE nail polish" is an understatement! Here you will find nail polish swatches along with my "two cents worth"! I will also show pictures of my "hauls" or online purchases, and what I thought of the suppliers I used.

**Please note this is still, very much, a work in progress and I am new at this blogging thing.**

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gleek Out -Sephora by OPI Glee Collection


Isn't it absolutely fabulous? Wow!! I love this color! For some reason or another, it reminds me of a can of 7up.  Not today's can, but when I was a teenager!"Gleek Out" from the Sephora by OPI Glee Collection is a lime green sheer polish with lime green micro-glitter.  I applied three coats of "Gleek Out" so that it would be opaque and allowed regular drying time.  I found the drying time a little longer than the regular OPI polishes, and as I was putting the dishes away I nicked the polish twice! :(  So next time, I'll remember to let it dry a few minutes longer in between coats. Again. I  <3 this color!! Want some more?


Here is the Sephora by OPI Glee Collection up close! They are absolutely beautiful, and even more so in person,  From left to right they are: Slushied, Mash Up, Gleek Out, Miss Bossy Pants, Hell To The NO, Diva-in-training and Who Let The Dorks Out?  I would recommend that all you OPI nail polish lovers go to the Sephora website right now and ORDER IT!! You will not regret it!  I hope you all have a great week and please come back on Wednesday for a new swatch!  That's all for today dear readers and may the polish be with you!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I might need to buy Hell to the No just for the name. :)

    ReplyDelete