Welcome to my Obsession!! Saying "I LOVE nail polish" is an understatement! Here you will find nail polish swatches along with my "two cents worth"! I will also show pictures of my "hauls" or online purchases, and what I thought of the suppliers I used.

**Please note this is still, very much, a work in progress and I am new at this blogging thing.**

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Last Friday Night - OPI Katy Perry Collection


Happy Saturday night everyone!! Tonight I decided to swatch "Last Friday Night"(LFN) from OPI's Katy Perry Collection.  It took me forever to get it right.  I have to be honest, I'm not super in love with this color or type of polish (jelly).  It is extremely sheer, which I've mentioned, I am not a bid fan of! On the other hand, I think it would look fabulous under the Black Shatter (still on back order) or on top of a light blue base polish coat! LFN is a light denim jelly with fine and medium holo glitter.  I applied a base coat, 4 coats of LFN, and a top coat.  I left a lot of time between coats. I don't expect it to last very long.  When polish is on your nail in a thick layer, it is more prone to chipping away from the free edge. 



For those who don't know what the OPI Black Shatter is, it's a black nail polish that crackles and the base color shows up through.  It's all the rage and everyone is sold out and it's on back order.  Mine will be in the mailed on Tuesday!! YAY!! I have two bottles on the way, but it's going to be around for a while, and we will be seeing new colors in upcoming collection releases! Thanks for visiting dear readers and may the polish be with you!  

Black Shatter and the Katy Perry Colors!


Left to right: Last Friday Night, Not Like The Movies, The One That Got Away and Teenage Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment