Welcome to my Obsession!! Saying "I LOVE nail polish" is an understatement! Here you will find nail polish swatches along with my "two cents worth"! I will also show pictures of my "hauls" or online purchases, and what I thought of the suppliers I used.

**Please note this is still, very much, a work in progress and I am new at this blogging thing.**

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teenage Dream - OPI Katy Perry Collection



It FINALLY came in the mail yesterday!! The Katy Perry Collection (still waiting for the OPI Black Shatter) that I ordered from Spa Boutique! I have been so patient and it was definately worth the wait.  Teenage Dream is a light pink jelly with small and medium size holographic glitter.  I applied three coats because I'm not a big fan of clear-ish nail polish and this made it opaque enough to satisfy me! I made sure that I allowed for ample drying time between coats.  I waited about a half hour after that to apply my top coat and the final result is AWESOME!! I love it!



Here are pictures of my order! Each bottle came individually wrapped in bubble wrap and then lime green tissue paper.  As always, I also received samples of some of the product they carry.  This time I received some Yonka products. The top picture is the Katy Perry collection without the Black Shatter. I should receive it next week! The colors from left to right are:  Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream and Not Like The Movies.  The Picture Below shows the samples and Sparklicious from the OPI Burlesque Collection (big bottle) and a mini bottle of Sparitual's Hunk Of Burnin' Love.  Its so pretty!   If you have any questions you can post below or email me at lady.lacquer@gmail.com . Well, that's all for tonight dear readers and may the nail polish be with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment