Welcome to my Obsession!! Saying "I LOVE nail polish" is an understatement! Here you will find nail polish swatches along with my "two cents worth"! I will also show pictures of my "hauls" or online purchases, and what I thought of the suppliers I used.

**Please note this is still, very much, a work in progress and I am new at this blogging thing.**

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!! And A Present For You!!

Hello Ladies!! I know I haven't posted in a while but I will be starting again once I get home from our lovely family vacation in Fredericton!  It was so fun and Relaxing!!  As you may suspect, I did purchase some new nail polishes!! I purchased the entire 14 bottle Justin Beiber Collection (not because I`m a fan, but because the colors are awesome and I have to have entire collections. Anything less and I would rather not have it at all!). I also bought a few colors that I wanted to add to my collection.  I`ll list them eventually, but not tonight!  I am sitting in a hotel room and I really need to get some sleep because we have to get up early in the morning to catch the Matane-Godbout (Quebec) Ferry! 

I said I would have two draws for 1 bottle of polish per draw! Drum roll please....... The winners are:

Sarah, who has won OPI Call me on my Cell from the OPI Swiss Collection!


Tamar512 who has won OPI Ink!


I will be contacting the winners via e-mail to get mailing addresses!  Congratulations! And thank you all for becoming followers!!  Swatches coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment