Welcome to my Obsession!! Saying "I LOVE nail polish" is an understatement! Here you will find nail polish swatches along with my "two cents worth"! I will also show pictures of my "hauls" or online purchases, and what I thought of the suppliers I used.

**Please note this is still, very much, a work in progress and I am new at this blogging thing.**

Friday, February 11, 2011

Not Like the Movies - OPI Katy Perry Collection


Happy Friday everyone!! Today I decided to get the Katy Perry Collection swatches finished.  The final color I swatched is "Not Like the Movies", and like "Last Friday Night", I'm not a big fan of this one either.  "Not Like the Movies" is a metallic medium pewter polish with silver micro-glitter and a hint of green.  It is a very sheer color and needed three coats to be opaque.  Because it is a metallic polish, it streaked very easily and was somewhat difficult to get right.  "Last Friday Night" and "Not Like the Movies" are colors that I would use under the Black Shatter (which I'm still waiting for) only!  They would both really stand out with the black crackle effect that the Black Shatter provides.  I really like the Katy Perry Collection and I'm sure I'll love it once I get the Black Shatter!!

Next week, I will start swatching the Sephora by OPI Glee Collection! I really love the colors and I'm a SUPER GLEEK!! I can't get enough of the show and have all the songs on my Iphone! I know, I know but what can I say?? I LOVE GLEE!! Once again, thanks for visiting dear readers and may the polish be with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment